The Importance of Spring Cleaning for your Niceville, FL home and HVAC System
It sure feels good to air out the house and give it a good, deep cleaning when the weather warms up in spring before the dog days of summer hit soon afterward. While you’re sweeping out the cobwebs, don’t forget about your home’s HVAC system.
Make our Home More Comfortable
A properly cleaned and maintained furnace and air conditioning system will keep you and your family more comfortable and reduce your energy bills all year. If you haven’t had a tune-up in a while, you should think about calling for one. Better yet, why not go ahead and sign up for a regular maintenance program today?
The thought of facing the hottest stretch of the summer in the greater Niceville, FL region without air conditioning is not a pleasant one. You probably haven’t used your AC since last fall, which means it’s been inactive for months. Now is a good time to have a professional evaluate the operation and efficiency of your system to ensure it keeps running smoothly and at peak efficiency throughout the summer.
What a Tune Up Service Includes:
A tune-up service for the air conditioning system works like a tune-up service for the family car. It includes:
• A comprehensive system inspection
• Cleaning of all coils
• Lubrication of the moving mechanical parts
• Air filter replacement
• Checking of fluid and pressure levels
• Cleaning and draining of the condensate line
• Checking of system wiring and thermostat controls
• Running a system performance test
Benefits of HVAC Professional Maintenance
There are many benefits to professional maintenance of the air conditioning system. These include:
• Improved energy efficiency. After the system is tuned up, cooling costs could decrease by 5 to 30 percent.
• Healthier indoor air once the air filter is replaced.
• Removal of dust from the system results in cleaner indoor air.
• Lubricating the system reduces noise during each cooling cycle.
• A well-maintained system experiences fewer breakdowns and could last longer.
To be sure that your home is ready for the upcoming heat and humidity of the summer months, a springtime tune-up of the air conditioning system is essential. As your Northwest Florida heating and cooling company, we offer this service and many more to ensure your comfort throughout the entire year.
Contact Gulfshore Air
Gulfshore Air takes the health of your home comfort system seriously. Our team of highly trained technicians and air quality experts are here to diagnose and solve problems of all scopes and sizes. Contact us to start taking steps towards clean, efficient air conditioning today. Give us a call at 850-897-6540 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.