Why do you need Dehumidification?
Make your home comfortable.
Keep you and your family healthy.
- The EPA identifies indoor air quality as an urgent risk to public health
- Ventilation and moisture control in the home are proven solutions to poor indoor air quality
- Dehumidifiers help reduce the risk of serious health issues through filtration, ventilation, and moisture control
Protect your property.
- High humidity in your home can damage wood floors, contents, the actual structure of your house, and create a breeding ground for pests
- Lowering your AC to dehumidify your home can cause condensation resulting in mold
- Dehumidifiers eliminate the damaging and high-cost effects of uncontrolled humidity
Commit to energy efficiency.
- Indoor air quality is a major factor in spray foam and tightly insulated homes
- Energy efficient ventilation and moisture control are critical components in whole home performance houses
- Dehumidifiers provide superior indoor air quality through fresh air ventilation and humidity control